Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Advertising and Marketing with Weddingsonline.ie
WeddingsOnline.ie Media Terms and Conditions
1. Definitions: The following terms have the following meanings:-
- "Contract", the agreement for services entered into between the Customer and Weddingsonline.ie Ltd comprising the Contract contract Form form and these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- "Fee", the agreed fee payment to be paid by the Customer to Weddingsonline.ie Ltd for the Service as set out in the Contract Form.
- "Period", the period of time for which Weddingsonline.ie Ltd provides the Service to the Customer as specified in the Contract Form.
- "Service", the service to be provided to the Customer by Weddingsonline.ie Ltd to advertise the Customer's relevant information on the Weddingsonline.ie website or any other website, and, where requested, provide a link to the Customer's website, and where requested, provide additional advertising services on the Weddinsgonline.ie website, in the B Magazine publication and where requested provide a database for the Customer to target via email marketingand to promote the customer by any means; including email marketing and smartphone apps.
- "Weddingsonline.ie", Weddingsonline.ie Limited (Irish Company Number 0721622).
2. Provision and update of information
(i) The Customer shall provide accurate information and facts for publication by Weddingsonline.ie. The Customer shall be responsible for all Customer information published or issued on the Customer's behalf by Weddingsonline.ie and shall indemnify Weddingsonline.ie at all times for any loss, expense or damage incurred by Weddingsonline.ie as a result of the Customer's actions or omissions. The Customer must disclose their identify and reveal the nature of the product/service to be advertised, to Weddingsonline.ie and failing to comply with this request will result in Weddingsonline.ie cancelling the Service in which case no claim for breach of contract shall arise
(ii) Weddingsonline.ie may review the information which the Customer intends publish via the Weddingsonline.ie website or B Magazine or which is intended to be emailed to Weddingsonline.ie registered users. Weddingsonline.ie reserves the right to refuse to place or issue the information or may remove, amend or discontinue displaying any information which is in contravention of any legislation or regulations in force from time to time. Weddingsonline.ie may refuse to place or issue the information or discontinue displaying or publishing any customer information which Weddingsonline.ie may consider to be contrary to the best interests of Weddingsonline.ie. , or for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion. There shall be no refund if any customer information is refused or removed from display from the Weddingsonline.ie website or B Magazine. Weddingsonline.ie is not liable for any omission or inaccuracy in published adverts or for the failure of any advert to appear arising from any cause. Weddingsonline.ie is under no obligation to fulfil any order or publish any advert promptly or at all if Weddingsonline.ie is experiencing technical difficulties or interruption of its services beyond the control of Weddingsonline.ie
(iii) Where a link is provided to the Customer's website or any other external website or link, Weddingsonline.ie is not responsible for the content of the Customer's website or any other website or link. The Customer is solely responsible for the information about the Customer which is published by Weddingsonline.ie. The advertiser agrees to add a link from the destination website to Weddingsonline.ie
3. Unless otherwise stated on the Contract, all Fees shall be payable by the Customer to Weddingsonline.ie within 30 days of the date of the invoice raised by Weddingsonline.ie and are non-refundable.
4. Should the Customer wish to cancel the Service provided under the Contract at any time during the Period, no part of the Fee is refundable to the Customer.
5. All Fees quotedQutotations for sService by Weddingsonline.ie are valid for one month only from the date of the quote having been given to the Customerquotation. The Fee is only valid for the Contract. Any subsequent agreement entered into between the Customer and Weddingsonline.ie must be negotiated separately and therefore a different fee may apply.
6. Weddingsonline.ie shall be entitled to change the prices or products offered by Weddingsonline.ie at any time.
7. Weddingsonline.ie shall be entitled to use the Customer's logo and any other necessary intellectual property of the Customer in so far as the use thereof is required for Weddingsonline.ie to provide the Service for the Customer.
8. The Customer shall ensure that anything published by Weddingsonline.ie about the Customer shall comply with the requirements of all data protection legislation in force from time to time including without limitation the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and any variations, amendments or re-enactments thereof.
9. Weddingsonline.ie shall ensure that any information held on registered users of the Weddingsonline.ie website shall comply with the requirements of all data protection legislation in force from time to time including without limitation the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and any variations, amendments or re-enactments thereof.
11. Weddingsonline.ie does not guarantee suitability of leads proved via the Service.
1211. If there is a conflict between the Contract contract Form form and these Terms and Conditions of Use, then the Contract contract Form form prevails.
13. Advertisers must accept and conform with the various deadlines, technical requirements and limitations as notified to them by the publisher. Namely, the following materials must be delivered two days prior to the start campaign date:
Completed and signed Insertion Order (supplied on confirmation of booking)
Destination URL (must be complete and functional)
Alt text (up to 25 characters)
Contact email address for banner reports
GIF and Flash Lead Time: 2 working days prior to live date
Rich Media Lead Time: 10 working days prior to live date
Acceptance of Superstitials, Eyeblasters and other Streaming advertising accepted on sight and is subject to publisher testing and approval. Rich Media is defined as anything other than a GIF ad form and could be subject to a higher CPM charge, depending on additional ad-serving cost
14. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
WeddingOnline.ie Ltd policy on acceptance of advertising.
Weddingsonline.ie is committed to providing high quality marketing and advertising services to individuals or businesses wishing to communicate with to-be-wed couples in Ireland.
WeddingsOnline.ie adheres voluntarily to the general principles as set out by the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland as detailed at: http://www.asai.ie/entiresection.asp?Section_Num=2&Section_Desc=General%20Rules
WeddingsOnline.ie Ltd reserves the right to refuse or discontinue any advert or promotion if it (or the site or content to which it links) contravenes or may contravene any of the ASAI principles, including legality, decency and honesty.
WeddingsOnline.ie Ltd reserves the right to refuse or discontinue any advert or promotion if it (or the site or content to which it links) may cause offence on grounds of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveller community.
- Kids Magician (3)
- African Weddings (4)
- Austrian Weddings (2)
- Bulgarian Weddings (1)
- Canary Islands (1)
- Caribbean Weddings (2)
- Charter Flights (1)
- Croatian Weddings (5)
- Cyprus Weddings (1)
- Flowers (1)
- French Weddings (1)
- Greece Weddings (1)
- Hair & Beauty (1)
- Indian Weddings (2)
- Italian Weddings (24)
- Maltese Weddings (11)
- Mauritius (2)
- Monte-Carlo Weddings (1)
- Montenegro Weddings (1)
- Photographers and Videographers (9)
- Portuguese Weddings (22)
- Pre & Post Celebration Venues (3)
- South African Weddings (1)
- Spanish Weddings (18)
- Turkey Weddings (2)
- Wedding Music (5)
- Wedding Planners Abroad (33)
- Weddings in Prague (1)